Car Insurance for Your Peugeot
Cheap low Peugeot Car Insurance premiums, covering the following UK models:
- Peugeot 206, SW
- Peugeot 307, CC, SW
- Peugeot 407, SW
- Peugeot 607
- Peugeot 807
- Peugeot Partner Combi
- Peugeot 205
- Peugeot 106
The French manufacturer Peugeot was established in 1896 under the guidance of Armand Peugeot. The first vehicles of the production line were touring cars and trucks. In 1897 the first Peugeot car factory was built in northern France. The plant produced both four and three wheeled automobiles and featured Armands 2-cylinder horizontal engine.
The Peugeot Car range available today reflects the company's commitment to the UK market. Performance of the current engines, excellent European NCAP crash test results, and low CO2 emissions exemplify Peugeots drive towards high standards of engineering excellence.
When choosing your Peugeot car insurance it is important to acquire the correct level of cover that reflects the insurance group rating of your vehicle.
The manufacturers car insurance has been designed specifically for Peugeots and offers a high level of cover at very competitive rates. The policies whether third party or fully comprehensive contain some useful benefits:
- Repairs undertaken at a Peugeot Approved Accident Repair Centre.
- Use of Peugeot Original Equipment parts and paints.
- A 3-year labour guarantee on repairs.
- A courtesy car for the duration of the repair when you use a Peugeot Approved Accident Repair Centre (subject to availability).
- Up to £1,000 audio cover.
- Up to £5,000 personal injury cover 24 hour accident recovery.
- Most claims agreed in one short phone call.