Company Car Insurance
Our objective is to assist you in understanding this type of cover, and to locate a great deal on your Company Car Insurance. By using a select panel of over 20 leading insurers you can be confident of finding a competitive premium.
All requests made online are reviewed by an account manager. Cover can range from the minimum third part only, third party fire and theft and full comprehensive company car insurance.
With the options available for this type of policy, and the sometimes complex issues involved it makes sense to make approaches to a number of different UK providers. Using the online wizard will save important time and resources, enabling you to work more efficiently.
Many business owners lease their vehicles through a contract hire agreement and need to arrange private insurance on their lease car. Many mainstream insurers and motor policies will not insure a lease vehicle because they insist that a driver must own the company vehicle they are insuring.
A correct level of protection for you, your business vehicles and employee's is paramount. Your ultimate company car insurer should work with you to understand the insurance needs of the sector in which your company operates i.e. manufacturing, construction, motor trades or leisure industries etc.
Choose from a full suite of fleet car insurance options designed to reduce the over cost of your company car insurance portfolio:
- Commercial Vehicle, van, company car and fleet
- Direct broker specialists
- Competitively priced premium's
- Flexible payment plans and finance packages
- Choice of excess options with generous premium discounts
- Immediate dispatch of policy documentation
- Fast track claims management service
- Lower rates for well managed businesses
- Replacement company car during accident repair