Direct Line Car Insurance
You must recognise the brand Direct Line Car Insurance? Synonymous with the eighties and the Thatcher era of entrepreneurial spirit. The little red phone on wheels is now firmly entrenched into british insurance culture.
The company was founded in 1985 with just one product offering - Direct Line car insurance. Today the business offers a whole range of insurance and associated financial services throughout the UK and Worldwide. Priding itself on the exclusion of the middleman, many people still regard Direct Line as 'the original and still the best'.
Car insurance policies* are available to UK residents, who meet the standard minimum criteria. To compete favourably with it's competitors Direct Line car insurance delivers the following features and benefits:
- Available in fully comprehensive, third party and third party, fire and theft from Direct Line.
- Build up or transfer your no claims discount
- Standard 24 claims help line to assist you through the process of claiming on your policy
- Direct Line's approved repairer scheme
- Car sharing to and from work can be written into your motor insurance policy
- No cover notes - immediate online cover
- Direct Line Guaranteed Hire Car cover option
- Use the insured vehicle for business purposes at no extra cost
- Pay premiums by affordable monthly installments
- Extend your car insurance policy to include foreign use
- Higher excess options
*For conditions and restrictions on specific Direct Line Car Insurance policies please refer to your broker.