I. General Statement
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL THE LEGAL NOTICES ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THIS GENERAL STATEMENT, CONDITIONS OF USE, THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY & DISCLAIMER STATEMENTS, CONSUMER RIGHTS ('the Legal Notices').
OFFICEFILE LTD owns and operates this Web site, located at http://www.OFFICEFILE.co.uk ('the Web site'). The Legal Notices state the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Web site. By accessing and using the Web site you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Legal Notices.
OFFICEFILE LTD may revise the Legal Notices at any time by updating this posting. Use of the Web site after such changes are posted will signify your agreement to these revised legal notices. You should visit this page periodically to review Legal Notices.
II. Conditions of Use
1. To process Your UK car insurance request, our business associates and partners may require your name, phone number, email address and other financial information such as debts, salary, credit, financial history and so on. This information is used to provide accurate quotes or services, and to contact You with rates and terms and conditions.
2. When You visit this Web site, Our web server automatically recognises only the Your IP address, but not Your email address. We use Your IP address for technological purposes only.
3. By registering Users thereby give explicit consent to OFFICEFILE LIMITED to collect and store the information as given, and acknowledge that they are aware that some of the information amounts to 'sensitive personal data' under the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. This Web site uses information gathering forms for visitors to request information, products, and services. This contact form collects Your contact information (like e-mail address).
The information We collect may be used to improve the content of Our web pages, used to customise the content and/or visitor layout of our web pages for each individual visitor, shared with our partners or reputable third parties to help them contact visitors for marketing purposes, used by Us to contact visitors for marketing purposes, used by Us to get in touch with visitors when necessary. By agreeing to these Legal Notices You grant Us explicit permission to engage in such marketing.
5. However, if at some later stage You wish to opt-out of receiving marketing material from Us, you can do so by using the email form on our contact us page.
6. The Details published on this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as advice under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. You are advised to take appropriate professional and legal advice before entering into any binding contracts. Officefile simply provides information on the subject of UK car insurance products, as well as links to third party sites.
III. Intellectual Property Statement
1. All material contained and presented on this web site, including but not limited to text and graphics is the copyright or similar rights of OFFICEFILE LTD, unless otherwise expressly stated.
2. OFFICEFILE LTD reserves all its rights and strictly forbids any unauthorised use or duplication. Any statutorily authorised rights to print or download are strictly limited to for your sole personal use. No material, however, can be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
3. Any copies of the pages of this web site which you save, by any means whatsoever can only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
4. Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing, you may not create a database in any form whatsoever of these web pages.
5. Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing you may not associate this web site to another web site by employing technology including but not limited to hyper linking and framing.
6. All Trade Marks used on this web site and on any Internet connections made through this web site, whether marked as Trade Marks or not marked, are declared to belong to OFFICEFILE LTD, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
IV. Disclaimer Statement
1. OFFICEFILE LTD does not represent nor make any warranty in respect of the accuracy, reliability or continuous supply of any of the information on this web site. The services and information contained on this web site are only for general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements.
2. OFFICEFILE LTD accepts no responsibility for the information provided at any of our partner, sponsor or linked sites.
3. Any reliance you place upon any material on this web site will be at your sole risk. OFFICEFILE LTD reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the material without notice.
4. In particular, the services and information do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by OFFICEFILE LIMITED and are not intended to be relied upon by users in making any form of hiring, purchasing, financial or contractual decision.
5. The service and the materials are provided by OFFICEFILE LTD on an "as is" basis, and OFFICEFILE LTD expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, OFFICEFILE LTD hereby excludes liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, information and materials given by OFFICEFILE LTD including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to OFFICEFILE LTD. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
7. Dealing with OFFICEFILE LTD sponsors, partners and other third party sites linked through the OFFICEFILE LTD web site and any other terms and conditions associated with such dealings are solely between you and such sponsor/partner site.
8. Your visit to and use of this web site and any dispute over liability is subject to these Disclaimers, including limitations of damages, and the laws of England and Wales.
V. Privacy & Data Protection Statement
1. OFFICEFILE LTD is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to using technology to enhance your online security. All the information we have on OFFICEFILE LTD users is used to facilitate the proper use of OFFICEFILE LTD. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 ('the Act').
2. Subject to Clause II, 2 above, we will never collect sensitive information.
3. The limited personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
4. To make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every OFFICEFILE LTD employee.
5. This Statement is applicable not only to information collected from you during your registered use of OFFICEFILE LTD, but also to all the information we hold on OFFICEFILE LTD. We will display a prominent notice on this home page whenever this Privacy Statement is updated or changed and you should check our Privacy Statement periodically. By choosing to continue usage of OFFICEFILE LTD, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
6. OFFICEFILE LTD welcomes links to this web site, however, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party web site which contains:
a) any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of OFFICEFILE LTD; or
b) any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or
c) any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. OFFICEFILE LTD reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the Web site, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
VI. Consumer Rights
5. All users and visitors to the officefile.co.uk web site should make themselves aware and insist on their consumer rights from any third parties or associates linked to from the Officefile web site. Especially their rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Officefile Limited shall in no way become liable to consumers for the failure of third parties to protect their consumer rights.
The OFFICEFILE LTD web site is operated by:
Registered in England Company No. 4557052