Performance Car Insurance
High premiums? Are you looking to reduce your current Performance Car Insurance costs? Ok, some companies will tell you to talk to their 'cherished' department, but are they really providing best value-for money quotes?
It is wise council to apply for quotations from both standard motor vehicle providers and specialist high performance car insurance brokers. You might be pleasantly surprised what the specialist can do to give you a low-cost, high-quality policy and importantly - reduce your current quote*.
Some of the selected brokers and companies have been providing sports car insurance for over 30 years, guaranteeing you a quality policy and high standards of customer care and administration. To reduce your performance motorcar insurance premium we can deliver access to policies with ultimate flexibility i.e.
- Limited mileage polices to make insurance affordable for owners of sports cars, custom motors, hot hatches, Japanese imports and high end performance vehicles.
- 'Physio Fast' option. Gives you a speedy referral to a fully-qualified chartered physiotherapist in your area if you are injured in an accident.
- Vehicle is fitted with a recognised (Thatcham Category 1) alarm or tracking device and is garaged.
- Dedicated cover for drivers over the age of 30
- Discounts for 5 years no claims bonus with no claims in the last 5 years
- Clean driving record savings
- Reductions in premium for Advance Driving Course attendance
- Buy online and receive up to 10% off standard performance car rates.
It is possible to obtain comprehensive sports car insurance cover for all makes and models of performance car, we have listed some of the more popular below:
Alfa Romeo, TVR, Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Jaguar, MG, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Lamborghini, Lexus, Maserati, etc.
It is sound advise to wait until your 30th birthday before trying to insure a high performance car - age and experience is the crunch factor when a provider determines your premium!
*Please note it is advisable to check with your insurance provider before accepting any quotation offer.